CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

agh, what a fucking bad thursday.

firstly, tasha didnt get into IJ. my sis actually planned like what time to wake the girls up.. send which girl to school first then head to work.. yadayada. so now my sis is upset cos tash didnt get into IJ.

and then my aunt calls me, to ask me to persuade my mom to go to taiwan next month with the rest of the aunties and uncles and maybe some other cousins. and i really dont mind going to taiwan though everyone told me "go taiwan sure put on weight.. the food there is damn good." but yes, even though will put on weight.. i really dont mind going. but my mom doesnt wanna go cos my dad isnt going. but my dad asked me to go with my mom instead. wahlao fucking indecisive.

and then on my way to work.. the bus driver drove so slowly. i swear he wanted to stop at every single traffic light. i was swearing in my head the whole journey. and he went sooooo slow that by the time we reached my work place.. it was pouring. like it started pouring 5 minutes before we reached my stop. so if that bugger actually didnt drive like a fucking snail, my new bag wouldnt have gotten wet. and my black silk flats wouldnt look so shitty. GROWLS!

the guy infront of me at the chicken rice stall (lau pa sat) bought enough chicken to feed an entire MNC. bloody hell, still want this and that part, remove skin and bone. blah blah blah. and i was already fucking hungry by then. and i realllly wanted chicken rice.

i left my cigs at work. *&#^%&*#%^ and i badly need a fag now. fuck.

im fucking broke.

and i really wanna go to taiwan. to eat and grow fatter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home